General Philip Sheridan Equestrian Statue

– Click on the image to enlarge or purchase – General Philip Sheridan Equestrian Statue The General Philip Sheridan Equestrian Statue is located on Sheridan Circle on Massachusetts Avenue in Northwest Washington DC. It is one the eighteen statues and monuments spread out through central and northwest Washington collectively known as the Civil War Monuments....

Learn More

Rockingham County Courthouse

– Click on the image to enlarge or purchase – Rockingham County Courthouse The Rockingham County Courthouse is located on a square in the center of Harrisonburg, Virginia. It was built in 1897 and is the fifth such building to be located on this prominent site in the center of town. Rockingham County was formed in 1788 from Augusta County to the north....

Learn More

Jud Christie Covered Bridge

– Click on the image to enlarge or purchase – Jud Christie Covered Bridge The Jud Christie Covered Bridge, also known as the Jud Christian Covered Bridge crosses Little Fishing Creek in Jackson Township, Columbia County, Pennsylvania. It is located on Ardens Hill Road, off Sereno Hollow Road in the north of the County. It is the second of three remaining...

Learn More

Breneman-Turner Mill

– Click on the image to enlarge or purchase – Breneman-Turner Mill The Breneman-Turner Mill is the oldest surviving, fully equipped, pre-Civil War gristmill in Rockingham County, Virginia. It is located on Turners Mill Lane at the junction with Breneman Church Road about 3.4 miles north of Harrisonburg. One of the first settlers in Rockingham County was Adam...

Learn More

Christ Episcopal Church Lancaster County

РClick on the image to enlarge or purchase РChrist Episcopal Church Lancaster County Christ Episcopal Church Lancaster County is the most perfect surviving example of a colonial church in Virginia. It is located at the eastern end of Virginia’s Northern Neck a couple of miles north of the Rappahannock River. The church has remained virtually unchanged since...

Learn More

Hall Place

– Click on the image to enlarge or purchase – Hall Place Hall Place is a stately mansion on the north edge of the village of Bexley in south-east London. It is a Grade I listed building with the surrounding gardens listed as Grade II on the National Heritage List for England. The Early Days The property was originally called At-Hall and was owned by a family...

Learn More
Copy Protected by Chetan's WP-Copyprotect.