My intent with the Forsythe Park image was to create a triptych print. I processed over 20 images using the preset as a starting point but could never find two more to complement the original. I created a template in the print module in Lightroom into which I was able to try various combinations of the processed images. No matter which combination I tried I could not get two other to complement the original Forsythe Park image. As I tried various combinations of images which for me best represented the Historic District I kept coming back to two of the images and it was only when I replaced the Forsythe Park image with the Savannah Accents image that the whole creation came together.